My Opinion/Review: DON'T BUY ONE!
As fun and as cool as this thing may seem, you don't want one.
- Horrible Documentation
- Several bugs in the library itself.
- Horrible to use, does not support print, println, write or anything useful.
- Not an easy task to print variables.
- Takes all the pins except I/O and A4/A5.
- No Backlight control.
- No Clear Screen function.
- Touch screen is not very precise or sensitive.
If you want an LCD display for your Arduino, I would look elsewhere.
This one will frustrate you!
Stoneitech has a large range of industrial TFT-LCD monitors in a range of sizes and resolutions. View our datasheets for display interface information and optical characteristics. click hereReplyDelete